Family living in the North Center area is searching for a full time nanny for their child who is almost 2 years old. Mom is pregnant with second child. Family would love someone who is loyal and reliable.
Beginning: June 26
Schedule: Minimum 36-42 hours per/wk. Every other Saturday 1:00pm – 7:00 pm
Compensation: $25.00 – $30.00 (Cash) or W2 provided + Paid Time Off + Paid Vacation Time
Responsibilities/ Job Details:
- Primary focus will be the oldest child. As newborn gets older, some help is required for one or both children while mom is out of the home.
- One parent works from home part of the day.
- Mom is a stay at home mom.
- Wash and fold child laundry.
- Prepare and feed the child.
- Engage the child in educational activities.
- Ideal candidate has 3+ years experience.
- Fully vaccinated including Covid-19 and boosted.
- Spanish speaking nanny preferred.
- Open to travel domestic and international.
- Family has two dogs. Some care required for the dogs.