Second City Nannies® placement process, fees, and your options:
Full Time Nanny – $2,575
(30-50 hours per week)
Lives outside of your home, usually long term, perfect for the working family.
Part Time Nanny – $1,975
(1-29 hours per week)
Lives outside of your home, come and go nanny, ideal for a family looking for coverage on days children aren’t attending preschool.
Summer/ Temporary Nanny – $1,250
(A summer nanny usually works June- August). Temporary Nanny usually works less than 90 days.)
Nanny Share – $3,000
(More than one family employs the same nanny for childcare).
Nanny Shares are typically a permanent position, keep in mind that it’s up to you and the other family to figure out what works for your families. A few popular ways to share a nanny.
~ Split a nanny’s week with another family (one family 3 days and the other 2 days.)
~ Both families use the nanny full-time. The nanny is always with both kids, switch off houses or do it at one house or the other.
~ One family uses the nanny full-time, the other part-time and joins the original family.
Live- in – $3,275
A live in nanny usually works from 8-12 hours a day 5-6 days per week. They should have a set work schedule. This work agreement is perfect for parents who have very demanding work hours or do a lot of traveling. Live in placements requires more time and resources, so we recommend starting the search as early as possible.
Night Nanny – $1,975
(Are usually very flexible and work between the hours of 8PM-6:00AM or 9:PM-7:00AM)
- Fill Out and Submit our “Family Application” form
- Once we have received your form we will contact you with any additional questions, and email our terms and conditions
- Sign and Submit our terms & conditions.
- Review potential nanny matches
- Second City Nannies® will schedule all interviews with nannies
- Select your nanny, its that simple!
• Permanent Placement Fees can be paid by Chase Quick Pay, All Major Credit Cards